Table of Contents
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, That’s Lucky accessible at https://thatslucky.co.uk
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
You are at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, That’s Lucky and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Divulging any information relating to tips or made available through either free or paid membership to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run;
- Information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business;
- We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances;
- We reserve the right to refuse membership;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and That’s Lucky may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant That’s Lucky a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. That’s Lucky reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and That’s Lucky express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to information made available through any membership service, free trial, newsletter, or through any other dealings with That’s Lucky.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall That’s Lucky, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. That’s Lucky, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- You accept that not every bet will win. Past results are not indicative of future performance and That’s Lucky does not guarantee that any profits will be achieved over any given time frame or period.
- Information is provided as an opinion with no guarantees as to the likely outcome of any tip, race or bet.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent That’s Lucky from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Memberships & Refunds
Any membership payments, performance based payments, or any registration fees or other charges associated with receiving services from That’s Lucky are non-refundable unless required to do so by law.
That’s Lucky reserves the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be published on this website and where necessary communicated by email. Where a service has been changed significantly to the detriment of the member, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a credit on a pro-rata basis which can be redeemed against other services offered by That’s Lucky.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
That’s Lucky is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The That’s Lucky is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between That’s Lucky and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the United Kingdom for the resolution of any disputes.